Features of CorelDRAW
CorelDRAW is a professional graphic design software for creating graphics and layouts, editing photos or designing websites. It was originally one of the most popular image editing applications back in the early days of Windows. It has a lot of features and tools to help you create stunning designs
Some of the features of CorelDRAW are:
- It provides a friendly UI that can be learned to use quickly.
- It accepts many file formats to edit and can run on all processors.
- It includes applications for vector illustration, page layout design, photo editing, typography, and more.
- It uses AI to convert raster images to vectors with PowerTRACE.
- It has a CorelDRAW App that allows you to work from anywhere on any device
Some examples of CorelDRAW designs:
- A company mascot logo based on a design brief
- A psychedelic-style background using the Artistic Media tool
- A simple poster with text and images
- A graphic design gallery featuring diverse images from CorelDRAW artists and designers
- A collection of CorelDRAW design ideas, images and inspiration from 99designs